Experience the magic & beauty of the famed Camino de Santiago 8-days
2021: June 28-July 5, Sept 21-28, Oct 11-18, Oct 21-27 2400 Euros
HIGH HOLY YEAR Celebration ***JULY 18-25, 3000 EURO PP****
Join Spanish Steps in the ancient Roman city of Lugo, in Northern Spain. A short drive will bring us to the trailhead of the Camino de Santiago near Sarría where we join pilgrims from all over the world as they make their way to Santiago following the well-marked trails of this region. We walk the classic stages of the route on this 8-day pilgrimage, following the most beautiful footpaths of Galicia, while exploring tiny farming villages where time has stood still. By covering the final 113 kilometers (70 miles) of the Camino, you’re eligible to receive the Compostela, the official certificate of completion issued by the Cathedral in Santiago.
With Spanish Steps, we have the privilege of a support van so let us carry your bags and take care of all the details. All hotels, breakfast, dinners with wine are included in the tour price. Healthy snacks are available by your guides at frequent checkpoints and rest stops along the way. Daily maps and historical information will be provided each day.
Spanish Steps encourages everyone to walk at their own pace, allowing you to enjoy the freedom and beauty of this epic journey.
- Transportation from Lugo and Sarría to Santiago de Compostela
- 7 nights of hotels with private bathrooms
- Excellent Bi-lingual guide
- Daily maps and historical information
- Full van support w/ driver
- Pilgrims credential (passport)
- All breakfasts
- Healthy snacks provided by your guides
- 6 dinners with local wine
- Regular checkpoints on the trail
- Guided historical tour of Santiago
2021 DATES: 2400 Euros
- June 28-July 5
- Sept 1-8 (sold out)
- Sept 21-28 (almost full)
- Oct 11-18
- Oct 21-27
- HIGH HOLY YEAR Celebration ***JULY 18-25, 3000 EURO PP*
PRIVATE tailor-made trips are available upon request. Please ask us for details.