Pilgrimage along the northern coast of Spain.
2023: May 30-June 8 (4 spaces left) & October 8-17 (sold out) 10 days €3500
Meet us in Santander, and head west to the medieval town of Santillana del Mar, a magical place where time has stood still. We’ll follow the famed scallop shell and yellow arrow passing through delightful seaside towns such as Comillas, San Vicente de la Barquera, Llanes, and Ribadasella until we reach the town of Ribadeo in Galicia where we celebrate the completion of our Camino del Norte journey. On this 10-day trip, we will explore ancient hamlets, enjoy charming fishing villages, walk barefoot along white sand beaches, and wander through limestone caves. Walking the Cantabrian Coast offers a unique combination of sea, picturesque towns, and stunning mountain views, with an abundance of both culture, gastronomy, and nature. The landscape is so varied that you’ll become enamored by the never-ending views.
Make Santiago de Compostela your goal, by letting us arrange for you to walk our Camino 100 pilgrimage from Lugo (June 9-16) Ask us about our discount for signing up for both trips.
- Transportation throughout the trip from Santander in Cantabria to Ribadeo & Oviedo Airport or center.
- 9 nights of hotels with private bathrooms
- Bi-lingual guide
- Daily maps and historical info
- Full van or bus support
- Pilgrims credential (passport)
- Healthy snacks throughout the day
- All breakfasts, 5 dinners with local wine
- Regular checkpoints along the trail with healthy nibbles
- May 30-June 8 (limited space available)
- October 8-17 (sold out)
- Continue your journey to Santiago from Lugo June 9-16 by following the Camino Way 100 with Spanish Steps.
- A discount of 100 Euros is available when you book both tours, back to back with us.
- Ask us about a private tour.
Contact us now to enquire or book
PRIVATE tailor-made trips are available upon request. Please ask us for details.